Our client, a well respected real estate business is looking for an L&D Consultant to join their UK talent and development team. The L&D Consultant will work alongside the Head of Talent & Development to deliver solutions and programmes to both early careers and senior specialists.
- Delivering face to face and online training courses and programs to a UK population.
- Designing bespoke learning and development material in line with the business goals.
- Lead the delivery of early career development programs, including Graduates, Interns, and Apprentice programs.
- Track mandatory learning, training attendance and feedback using the corporate university.
- Manage the company induction programme and assist in annual promotion programs.
- Experience in delivering face to face and webinar training to different group sizes and people of all levels
- Ability to design bespoke learning material including Workbook, Powerpoints and trainer notes
- Able to build credibility with senior stakeholders across the business
- Ideally have L&D qualifications (CIPD or equivalent) and understanding of adult learning principles
Apply for L&D Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly