ER/HR Manager (3 days per week)
My client, a Financial Services business based in the city, currently have a new Part Time HR Generalist position available on a 3 day basis.
The HR Manager position has a broad range of responsibilities across operational and business facing areas and will be mainly focused across Employee Relations, Employee Engagement Activities, HR Projects and day to day HR queries from the business. This position is suitable for a strong generalist with a demonstrable background in dealing with an array of ER cases who can make a significant contribution to the team.
- Working on recommendations that will come out of the EM case and supporting any appeals that may arise as a result of the decisions
- Work with managers on their engagement action planning and follow through
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR policy to free HRD to partner with the Exec on more strategic HR priorities
- Finalise the HR policy review and rollout
- Supporting Talent Manager on further embedding performance management
- Support with broader HR activities including Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, and provide backup support for Unloading/Offboarding, Compensation Administration, Benefits
- Relevant experience in HR, preferably in financial services
- Solid Employee Relations experience
- Proactive with drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to challenge and question stakeholders in a constructive way
- Problem solver
- Good understanding of HR systems and reporting
- Understanding of financial regulatory considerations beneficial
Competitive salary on offer. 6-9 month FTC. Please apply.
Apply for ER/HR Manager (3 days per week)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly