HR Officer Stoke-on-Trent £25,000 Per annum
Your new company
I am working on behalf of a well established, forward thinking, proactive business based in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent in their search for a HR Officer.
Your new role
In your new role as HR Officer your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To be the first point of contact for HR related enquiries - both internally and externally.
- You will provide a comprehensive HR service to the firm's employees ranging from Directors to support staff.
- Ensuring adherence to employment law and advising line managers on company policies and procedures.
- Management of all aspects of HR administration including the new starter and leaver process in accordance with the requirements of the business and in line with data protection and employment legislation
- Supporting Line Managers and Department Heads with a complete end to end recruitment service ensuring that the business attracts, recruits and retains talent and has the appropriate resources to deliver on their obligations.
- Issuing offers and contracts to successful candidates Preparation for and carrying out the effective onboarding of new starters joining the business.
- Handling employee relations matters including, but not limited to disciplinary investigations, grievance investigations, absence and performance management.
- Generation of change of terms letters and documentation relating to flexible working request, changes to hours, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success, you will be self motivated, enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work. An organised and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. Ideally, CIPD level 3 (or 5) with the desire to continue professional development (support may be available in this respect).
What you'll get in return
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (35 Per week) with the salary ranging from £23,000 to £25,000 depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a HR professional who is seeking progression in their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly