Senior HR Business Partner - Temporary
The role of the Strategic HR Business Partner will support the Group MD and business leadership teams to shape, drive and delivery the HR strategy across the business, supporting the long term growth and performance of the business.
My client is fast paced organisation with global presence.
As Strategic HR Business Partner, your responsibilities will include;
- Being a central player in business transformation, workforce shaping/planning, talent strategy and bringing leadership support and coaching to their dedicated leadership teams
- Working closely with the VP Human Resources to support in the development and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Proactively shaping the succession planning for the business and shaping the talent priorities for key individuals
- Supporting relationships with business leaders and becoming a trusted executive partner, coach, thinking partner and invaluable member of their leadership teams
- Actively managing relationships to ensure critical business issues are anticipated, prioritised and effectively met by fit for purpose solutions
- Owning workforce plans and support leadership to identify, assess and develop talent for the future
- Partnering with business leaders to create and sustain high performing teams
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience working in a strategic HR capacity, with demonstrable results and outcomes against strategic aims
- The ability to build successful, collaborative relationships quickly with your HR colleagues and the wider organisation
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills: able to be articulate, compelling, engaging and work in an inclusive manner
- Experience in M&A in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and influence across a highly matrixed organisation.
£500 a day
Immediate start date
Exposure to a fast paced, challenging environment