Oakleaf are partnered with a high touch investment management firm in their search for a Recruitment Manager to join the team initially on a 12 Month Fixed term contract. The focus of this role is relationship building and managing the recruitment process to deliver an excellent, high quality talent acquisition service to candidates and hiring managers.
- Build strong internal relationships in order to forecast hiring needs, manage recruitment and offer process and deliver on business talent acquisition needs.
- Partner with Hiring Managers across the business to offer guidance and advice on the hiring process including on diversity and inclusion policy.
- Closely work with third party agencies and manage the relationships, providing agency briefings and feedback on candidates
- Manage the entire recruitment process, interview scheduling, candidate briefings, feedback through to offer stage.
- Meeting with all candidates at final stage to conduct the HR interview, ensuring that we are collecting relevant details regarding compensation, benefits and right to work details.
- Update and review the candidate pipeline in line with processes to ensure a seamless experience.
- Provide guidance on the Graduate Hiring Process to ensure it is aligned with the company culture
Client engagement and relationship building skills are essential in this role, the successful candidate will manage the recruitment process to provide guidance and ensure an excellent talent acquisition process.
- Experience in working in an in-house or agency recruitment function within Financial Services
- Ability to design and implement processes and tools, so process/technology experience required
- Experience in Financial Services
- Confident and influential communication style.