Talent & Colleague Experience Lead
We are currently recruiting for a Talent & Colleague Experience lead for a growing Financial Services client on a 6 month basis. This position will lead on projects and activities to deliver on company culture and engagement strategy as well as learning and development, driving forward meaningful colleague engagement at a time of growth.
- Lead on projects and analysis that will identify themes and areas of focus to then advise and influence business leaders on engagement, retention, and colleague experience initiatives
- Support the Talent & Colleague Engagement Manager in the development and implementation of engagement strategies
- Liaise effectively internally with the Comms team to ensure collaborative and coordinated approaches on projects
- Effective monitoring and tracking of measures and outcomes of the insights strategy to continually monitor colleague experience, ensuring that this is reflected in systems and data
- Budget and vendor management
- Support and lead on work streams that deliver the development of the company culture and learning and development strategy in line with company vision
- Previous experience in a talent, coaching or learning and development role is essential
- Effective in delivering results in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Strong relationship management internally and with third party suppliers
- Consultative and influential approach to develop solutions
- Ability to leverage and analyse data
Remote working with a requirement to be in the office.
Apply for Talent & Colleague Experience Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly