HRIS Project Manager (Global organisation)
- Leading and driving a new HRIS Implementation Project from start to finish for a global humanitarian INGO
- Permanent role - London based with option of flex / remote working
A global humanitarian INGO striving to improve the quality of life and self-reliance of poor and marginalised communities in Africa, Asia and the Middle East - through food security, early childhood development and education, health & nutrition and economic inclusion.
My client is seeking a highly experienced Project Manager that can drive their new HRIS Implementation Project and process from start to finish. Leading on global implementation and engagement, the role will include business process design, vendor selection, change management and current-state assessments of technical and functional nature.
Key roles and responsibilities:
* Leading the HRIS implementation throughout the project life-cycle (initiate, plan and design, execute, monitor & control, and close).
* Leading the RFP process.
* Developing, managing, and maintaining the Project Work Plan in collaboration with vendors,
implementation partners and other team members
* Undertaking all phases of the development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
* Designing project roadmap and activity-level plans, tracking progress and providing overall communication and coordination.
* Providing day-to-day project management, ensuring successful system delivery by establishing clear goals, identifying potential issues/risks, and developing contingency plans.
* Working with business stakeholders and other team members to define business requirements
* Occasional travel to European HQ (circa once every 2 months)
Knowledge and experience required:
* Deep understanding of software development methodologies, such as Agile and Waterfall.
* Expertise in running medium to large-scale HCM/HRIS Implementation projects over multiple geographies
* Systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics solutions, UKG / Ultimate software and Workday.
* Excellent understanding of Project Management processes and procedures.
* Ability to be flexible, agile, and work in a fast-paced environment. Experience working with vendors, multiple businesses and technical stakeholders.
* Proven ability to lead and facilitate multi-stakeholder processes.
* Ability to translate requirements between non-technical stakeholders and technical teams engaged in the project
* Ability to work with and influence a wide range of cross-functional work teams and leaders.
Nice to have:
* Familiar with industry standards (non-profit), current and emerging technologies, and process mapping.
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of implementing HRIS projects from scratch in medium-large organisations and across multiple geographies. See 'Successful Applicant' / 'Key Responsibilities' section for more detail.
Opportunity to join this fantastic, global humanitarian organisation and contribute to their work and mission
London based with option of flex / remote working
Salary flexible based on experience