A great opportunity for a work allocation advisor to join the team on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
A global law firm with offices based in Central London/
The successful Work Allocation Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working with Resource Managers to ensure work allocations for both the London and Leeds office to ensure work allocation has been delivered
- Develop the work allocation process
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders and challenging the work allocation process
- Providing advice and assistance to Resource Managers to ensure that projects have the correct resources and work allocations.
The successful Work Allocation Advisor will have previously:
- Worked in a Work Allocation role previously, however previous experience in Resource Management, Recruitment, Paralegal or legal support may be considered.
- Previously worked in a law firm is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
The successful Work Allocation Advisor can expect a salary between £38-40,000 for a 12 month maternity cover contract.