Interim HR Coordinator, 3-6 Months
This international Law Firm are looking to bring in someone at HR Coordinator in the HR team of circa 60 people, to support the team in a generalist capacity, starting immediately.
-Provide administrative support and work closely with HR Business Partners and HR Officers.
- Work alongside the HR Business Partners in carrying out ad-hoc project work
- Regularly liaise with the wider HR Department to stay across methods of reporting, ensuring reports are being provided that are accurate and consistent
- Manage data for theHR system.
-Work alongside the HR & Resourcing Coordinators to administer the new joiner process including facilitation of the induction programme
- Administer the leavers process, ensuring the appropriate paperwork is prepared, leavers process is followed, and payroll notifications are made.
- Direct staff queries to the appropriate department, escalate and prioritise matters as necessary.
- Assist the benefits team with the administration of the firm benefits.
Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- First class analytical, prioritisation, organisational and task management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgement and reasoning skills.
- Team player, consultative and inclusive,
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Human Resources experience is desirable but not essential.
- Graduate or Graduate calibre with some office experience.
Apply for Interim HR Coordinator, 3-6 Months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly