My client a Not for Profit are looking to hire a HR Advisor on a 3-month fixed term contract. This role can be largely remote, but you would be required to travel to the London office on an adhoc basis. Working in a team of 4 you will be focusing on a few key areas covering :
- Recruitment - ensuring that policies for permanent and volunteering staff are fit for purpose. Producing and drafting job descriptions working with hiring managers to correctly advertise roles. Managing the shortlisting, screening and interviewing process for all hires.
- Onboarding- processing and sending out offer letters and employment contracts. Updating details using the HRIS for new joiners and tracking probation periods.
- DBS- creating an online DBS account and providing training and update for staff and volunteering regarding the DBS process.
- Inductions and probation - reviewing and updating policies to ensure they fit the needs of the business.
- Training - managing safeguarding training for staff and volunteers.
The ideal candidate will have up to date knowledge of employment law and HR Systems experience. You must be immediately available and willing to start a job asap.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly