ASAP until the end of 2021
Oakleaf are partnered with a global financial services client who are looking for a HR & Learning Assistant to join the team until the end of the year with the opportunity to extend. The role main focus of the role is to provide administrative support across the employment lifecycle and administration for learning and development.
- Manage employee records, including drafting of contracts, offer letters, new starters packs, promotion and contract changes
- Employee background screening and referencing
- New employee starter and on-boarding including right to work documentation and inductions
- Accurately updating the HR system for new joiners, compensation changes, holiday, absences, and leavers
- Liaising with payroll to communicate employee pay changes, corrections etc.
- Tracking and reporting of employees on visas
- Maternity / paternity administration including processing forms, liaising with payroll
- Assisting with the organisation and management of global training events including data management, event co-ordination, database management, providing on-the-day support for meetings
- Managing mailboxes and responding to queries
- Assisting in the drafting of a variety of colleague communications, such as emails to provide details of upcoming development/wellbeing sessions, colleague reminders, feedback request emails, guidelines for facilitators, guidelines for session participants.
- Motivated self-starter who is able to manage a busy work load
- Previous experience in HR is essential with exposure to learning & development
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong organisational skills as there will be involvement in organising events across timezones