Candidate Experience Excellence Manager
Candidate Experience Excellence Manager | Manchester / Remote | 6 month FTC | £60,000 - £80,000 salary
Your new company
I am representing a leading global company who play a key role in British culture and are an influential leader in the technology world, currently going through an exciting period of transformation. This is a fantastic organisation who put people at the focus of what they do. Due to a number of strategic people projects my client is recruiting for a new role of Candidate Experience Excellence Manager to support a strategic review of their recruitment strategy
Your new role
The purpose of this new exciting role will be to work closely with the Strategic Workforce Managers to embark upon an end to end strategic review of the the existing hiring and partnership process to then ultimately create a new recruitment and partnering strategy to ensure future needs of this dynamic, large business. Your role will be to lead and steer the work and as the first step to select a squad of subject matter experts to cover the relevant areas and bring in the voice of the business and voice of potential candidates to design and deliver outputs that meet the specifications and provide an excellent external and internal candidate experience, consistently across all recruitment points and levels across the business.
As the owner building this squad to complete the strategic review you will:
- Set the Strategy and vision for the output of the SME squad
- Bringing together the right people and capabilities in building the squad
- Influence and organise requirements from the wider business
- Identify and map key stakeholder engagement for full alignment
- Monitor the budget, lead the business cases and secure investment
- Identify areas for improvement and optimisation
- Organise the relevant enablers to ensure policies, processes , comms & engagement and framework methodology for the squad are delivered
What you'll need to succeed
- Strategic Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Experience
- Passion and expertise of delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Customer Centric approach
- Early Careers Experience advantageous
- Excellent facilitation, influencing and project skills
- Strong understanding of long term key business drivers and effective long term planning skills - ability to conceptualise strategically
What you'll get in return
Initial 6 moth FTC - likely to extend.
Salary £60,000 - £80,000
Flexible working options
Excellent Opportunity to impact upon large change & transformation project
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Candidate Experience Excellence Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly