Regional HR Manager
Regional Senior HR Advisor
Your new company
My client are one of the Midlands's most successful manufacturing/distribution companies who have just posted a record year of sales, despite the challenges of the last 12 months, Due to an internal promotion, they now have a requirement for a regional HR Manager to join their team looking after sites across the West Mids and Shropshire with plenty of WFH flex post Covid-19.
Your new role
Key responsibilities in the role of the Regional Senior HR Advisor will include:
- Ensure the people elements of the operational plan are aligned and support the successful achievement of the operational and strategic objectives
- Ownership and responsibility for working with key business stakeholders and collaborating with the business leads to ensure the successful delivery of the people plan, identifying best fit operational solutions
- Responsible for leading and supporting business leads through transformational change, ensuring that people are engaged and supported through change and the outcomes delivery improved levels of business performance
- Contribute towards and or lead HR projects and initiatives which are site, regional or UK wide in scope. Ability to work in partnership with colleagues across the HR function to ensure alignment and the effective implementation of HR initiatives and business priorities
- Embed a performance management culture which drives high performance through ensuring clear measurable objectives, effective feedback processes and active development and support
- Partner business leads in the delivery of their talent management and succession planning strategies. This will include the identification of talent, succession strength and active management of talent pipelines
- Responsible for line manager capability building, individual learning plans and ensuring managers have the appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people and also to complement their future career plans
- Responsible for improving individual and team performance by partnering business leads to develop initiatives that lead to increased levels of colleague engagement
- Responsible for the implementation of the UK wide employee wellbeing strategy, ensuring initiatives are promoted and participation levels actively managed consistently across all site
- Through data and analytics form people plans and related activities, demonstrating sustained or improved performance across key people performance measures
- Effectively collaborate with central HR support functions to successfully manage a partnership that optimises service level delivery and site operational performance
- Support complex and high risk Employee Relations casework when required
- Proactive management of local Trade Union relationships
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate would be an experienced Senior HR Advisor or Manager in a smaller business who is ready for their next career move. You will partner key multi-site leads/stakeholders, providing a comprehensive HR business partner service and develop a high performing team within the UK and specifically within the designated functional areas. Some travel will be involved between their West Midlands sites and whilst the role is Monday - Friday 9 am - 5pm, a degree of flexibility will be required to support the sites outside of these hours.
Key skills & experience:
- CIPD qualified
- Strong business/operational orientated mind set ideally in an FMCG/Logistics environment
- Experience of key people and development activities
- Hands on, dynamic approach, able to deliver results by inspiring others
- Innovative, will to seek and progress opportunities and initiatives to improve HR and business performance
- Agility: deal with day to day matters in addition to delivery of annual plans
- Knowledge and experience of UK employment law
- Highly effective influencer and strong ability to work collaboratively with peers to drive and promote the benefit of strong people relationships
What you'll get in return
The role attracts a base salary of up to £34k, a company car, 10% bonus plus a generous holiday entitlement, healthcare plan and the opportunity to join one of the largest HR teams in the Midlands with plenty of scope for internal progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Regional HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly