Regional Head of Learning & Development
Our client, a global consultancy firm, is looking to recruit a Regional Head of Learning & Development to join their growing business.
With an exciting change agenda, Learning & Development is at the forefront of their strategy for the years ahead.
The Regional Head of Learning & Development will report to the Global Head of Learning & Development and manage a team of Learning consultants.
- Design & deliver the Learning & Development strategy for your dedicated region with a focus on eLearning, a manager capability programme and a mentorship programme.
- Work in a fast-paced, global environment
- Manage a team of Learning professionals
- Develop a metrics dashboard that reflects the ROI of L+D
- Use your operational and strategic abilities to roll out your vision.
- Collaborate with the wider HR team
- You have operated in a Senior Learning & Development role in a challenging, fast-paced, global environment;
- You have built, or assisted in building, a new learning & development process and successfully rolled it out across multiple territories;
- You have the ability and desire to operate operationally & strategically;
- You are a clear communicator, can build rapport easily and influence change;
- You have solid experience partnering at all levels.
- You have managed a team of learning professionals;
- You have operated in a rapidly growing environment;
Please note, we currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Regional Head of Learning & Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly