7 days left
- Full Time
A Recruitment Advisor is required on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months remote working optional.
Your new company
A Recruitment Advisor is required on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months to support a Charity.
Your new role
You will be responsible for delivering a high quality and efficient recruitment service with a focus on attracting the best talent into the organisation whilst meeting diversity target's A key focus of the role is on applicant attraction and on careful vetting of candidates. You will advise hiring managers on the best recruitment and selection options whilst delivering an excellent service internally as well as to applicants.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the team's key objectives and programmes of work to deliver the People & Culture Strategy
- Contribute to the development of the 'employer brand' and its approach to applicant attraction across a wide range of job roles and functions
- Keep up to date with trends in the labour market and good practice in recruitment and develop these for use within the organisation
- Develop and implement efficient and effective procedures for managing recruitment activity at scale and at pace
- Provide advice to recruiting managers on the design of recruitment campaigns, methods of applicant attraction, recruiting for diversity and potential, selection methods, processes and procedures, salary negotiations and on-boarding
- Ensure that all recruitment activity is undertaken in line with the policy on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
What you'll need to succeed
As this is a temporary assignment you will need to be immediately available or available at very short notice. You will have experience in an internal recruitment role ideally from within a Charity or public sector organisation, other sectors will be considered. Good knowledge of applicant attraction methods, including use of social media is essential as well as a good understanding of employment law as it applies to recruitment and selection.
What you'll get in return
A 3 month temporary assignment that could lead to a permanent position.
35 hours a week
Remote working optional
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly