Benefits & Wellbeing Manager
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a prestigious international law firm on a Benefits & Wellbeing Manager vacancy to be based in their London office with the wider HR team. This is a permanent position.
Responsibilities include of the Benefits & Wellbeing Manager, but are not limited to:
- Full management of the firm's insurances for both employees and partners, including renewals, liaising with benefit broker, communications with the business, and acting as the point of contact.
- Audit all memberships of the insurance policies, making any changes to subscriptions
- Build relationships with appointed UK benefit vendors and brokers.
- Proactively support, design, and execute wellbeing projects and initiatives globally.
- Drive new initiatives to support mental and physical wellbeing.
- Design new processes to facilitate feedback.
- First point of contact for all benefit and wellbeing matters, escalating matters to Senior Reward Manager when required.
- Lead on communications to employees and partners on benefit changes.
- Handling invoices and ensuring payment.
Experience required for the Benefits & Wellbeing Manager includes:
- Strong benefits management experience is essential.
- Excellent understanding of benefits management and claims.
- Must have some experience within wellbeing/or can demonstrate a passion for it.
- Strong IT skills to include excellent working knowledge of Excel, to include V look ups and Pivot tables
- Experience with HRIS systems.
- Can- do attitude.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.
Apply for Benefits & Wellbeing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly