Talent Acquisition Advisor
Talent Acquisition Advisor | Manchester | 12 month + FTC | £28,000
Successful, international, fast paced, innovative brand within the sporting industry. This company has gone through a huge transformation programme over the last 2 years, which has seen the HR function double in size. Due to this transformation my client is recruiting an exciting newly created 'Talent Acquisition Advisor' role to join a fantastic team and impact upon the continuous growth of this high-profile brand.
Your New Role
The Talent Advisor is a specialist role supporting all aspects of talent attraction & acquisition across all business areas both UK & Internationally. It is part of a HR Operations team of 10 people (inclusive of this role) and a wider HR team of 24. The role is accountable for the full recruitment lifecycle from obtaining the required approvals, drafting job descriptions, advertising across multiple channels, headhunting (where required) screening and shortlisting applications and attending interviews. The role will also be the lead on the recruitment project as part of the HR Operations roadmap with the aim of enhancing and developing the organisations current practices to ensure best in class and effective ways of working in addition to being involved in more generalist HR work as and when required.
What You'll Need
- Extensive experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment process across multiple departments and disciplines.
- Experience in organisations with varying worker types - e.g. employees, casual workers, consultants and freelancers.
- International Recruitment Experience and knowledge of visa / sponsorship processes.
- Strong direct sourcing experience including social media channels, Linked In and other job boards.
- Experience of managing an agency PSL and negotiating agency T&C's.
- A knowledge and understanding of safeguarding practices.
- Experience of managing multiple BAU workloads alongside strategic project work.
- Excellent at building internal networks due to credibility and communication style.
What You'll Get in Return
- 26 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holiday's and an extra day off for your Birthday.
- Fantastic Benefits Package.
- Free Gym Access.
- Free Lunch when in office.
- Flexible Working Options.
- Free On-site Parking.
- Excellent Development Opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly