Head of People Operations (HR Shared Service)
Head of People Operations (Service Centre)
A genuinely unique and exciting opportunity is now available within a rapidly upscaling and hugely ambitious business. They have recently doubled in size to 300 staff and have only been operating for 4 years so doing incredibly well. As the business has grown so quickly HR is yet to catch up so they are in process of hiring and investing heavily into this department currently in order to meet business demand.
The role of Head of People Operations is a newly created role and will be responsible for building and running a first class HR Service Centre. Additionally the role will manage a team of approximately 6 which is also likely to grow as times goes on.
To make the role a success candidates will need to bring some key experience, skills and very importantly attitude to the table. Firstly we are looking for candidates that have previously led a HRSS Team ideally in a scaling business. You'll be a super Manager, possess highly numerate and data savvy skills. Good sense of humour, pragmatism and the ability to work in an exceedingly fast paced and constantly changing environment are critical.
- Building and running a first class HR Service Centre.
- Managing, motivating, mentoring the team.
- Working closely with the business and HR leaders to make sure the Service Centre reflects the business need.
- You'll be responsible for managing the full people lifecycle from Onboarding to Offboarding ○ Managing all People (HR) processes internally and innovating these for compliance, efficiency, effectiveness and quality ○ Working with other business functions to deliver a seamless people experience
- Develop a 'Service' driven approach that delivers self-service and a high-quality experience and manages high-volume transactions in the most effective and cost-efficient way.
- You'll focus on continuous improvement of the people experience and process efficiency.
- Develop our reporting and analytics capabilities, making sure we have robust and clean data to extract and generate insight to share with People Partners and other leaders, to drive key business decisions
- Equity - Managing the pool and educating employees on equity. Liaising with external lawyers as needed.
- Ensure automation and technology plays a role in delivering experience and efficiencies. Manage and drive improvements in our People Systems estate including HRIS, Engagement tools etc
- Leads key people projects and initiatives.
- You must have senior-level People Operations experience, ideally in a scaling business.
- Focused on business outcomes with a track record of delivery in growing environments.
- Have experience working across multiple countries.
- Pragmatic and progressive with a non-bureaucratic approach, willing to get stuck in and hands-on.
- The ability to make quick, sound decisions based on knowledge and judgment. Able to focus on what's important.
- Always spots opportunities to simplify and improve processes to drive better results.
- An insights whizz. Able to turn complex data, into insights and a compelling story.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to facilitate plans, projects and initiatives.
- Reward experience especially in areas like pay review and benefits management
- High energy, with the capacity to deliver against a large workload.
- Enjoy delivering as part of a team
- Management experience
- Able to "create wow"