Snr HR Change Consultant
A well known global Financial Services business is now looking for a Snr HR Change Consultant due to an internal promotion. This position will be one of two seniors in the team who report to the Head of Change. There are also 3 Consultants and administrative support.
This is a great opportunity to work on exciting and challenging change programmes. You'll use your expert knowledge to provide technical HR advice to senior business stakeholders, highlighting how changes are impacting our colleagues. These change programmes include operating models necessitating a restructure, headcount reductions, role reviews because of skills changes, TUPE and location changes.
We are looking for candidates with strong experience across TUPE, redundancies, IR/unions, restructures and organisational design. Candidates do not necessarily come from a Financial Services background but corporate experience is a must.
Candidates will also need to be able to work at paced and juggle a demanding workload. They should be able to work autonomously but also collegiately with the wider team. High emotional intelligence, ability to manage senior stakeholders and a can do approach is essential.
- Using your specialist change knowledge to build relationships and establish credibility with the Chief Transformation Officer's Team
- Establishing credibility with Business Unit aligned HRBP, influencing and challenging constructively
- Providing advice and guidance on the people impacts of change in the organisation design phase of a new project
- Working with senior leaders to deliver the people aspects of organisational change, as well as improving our capability to plan and implement change programmes
- Ensuring adherence to our policies and statutory obligations
- Monitoring and reporting progress on all projects to the Senior HR Manager, Business Change, assessing and identifying risks and issues
- Has up to date experience of advising and influencing complex business change programmes including TUPE transfers, restructuring, location changes and headcount reductions
- Functional knowledge of HR and related processes with experience of managing projects/programmes where multiple stakeholders are involved
- Significant experience of working in a multi - unionised environment and developing relationships with trade unions
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships quickly and ability to challenge confidently with internal and external people at all levels
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and communication skills, verbally and in writing with the ability to confidently challenge constructively
- Someone who is flexible, highly organised, has a high level of attention to detail and can-do attitude to problem solving