On behalf of an innovative, international Law Firm we are supportng the hire of an Early Careers Recruitment Advisor into their brilliant team.
This will support the UK Early Careers (EC) recruitment programmes. In this firm, all members of the EC recruitment team are involved in all elements of the recruitment cycle but this role will have specific responsibilities for EC's attraction, selection and programme management. The role will have responsibility for designing and implementing the selection process, ensuring it is fit for purpose, inclusive and commercially focused and allows us to attract the best early careers talent. The annual recruitment of approximately 80 vacation scheme students (in London, Newcastle, Manchester and Scotland) and approximately 45 trainee solicitors will be in this persons remit.
* Build relationships with career services and undergraduates on campus, including management and co-ordination of university relationship teams made up of partners, associates and trainee solicitors
* Design, manage and attend attraction initiatives and events Associates and Trainees
* Maintain relationships with key UK and international university contacts, to include Careers Services, Heads of Facility, tutors, law society presidents, etc. Assessment and Selection
* Management of the assessment process for Training Contracts, Vacation Schemes, Bright Futures First Year Scheme and Open Days
* Provide constructive feedback to all successful and unsuccessful graduates
* Design, delivery and manage the structure of all Vacation Schemes, Bright Futures Programme and Open Days
* Manage and develop the Campus Ambassador Programme
* Develop a deep understanding of the firm's strategy and brand and their graduate recruitment requirements
Essential Skills & Experience
* Previous graduate or early careers recruitment experience.
* Experience in managing and building relationships with external suppliers.
* Confident and personable, with the credibility to act as a strong brand ambassador
* Positive attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deal with pressure.
* Self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.