School Name: Central Services
Salary: £40,783 - £46,936 (SAT11)
Start date: TBC
Closing date: 4th August 2021
Hours: Permanent, full time, 37 hours per week, all year round
- Are you an experienced Human Resources professional?
- Do you want to be part of a growing team of professionals supporting our family of schools and employees?
- Do you have the passion and drive to ‘make a difference’?
- Do you want to be part of the transformational change process within the Human Resources department?
Our Human Resources Team are going through a period of significant transformation to ensure outstanding service delivery is at the core of everything we do. We are committed to providing a positive Human Resources experience to all of our schools and employees. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Consultant to join our team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide high quality, professional human resources advice, guidance and support to schools and central services team (see job description for more detail).
What we want from you:
- Minimum of Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent relevant practical experience.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation with an up-to-date understanding of relevant case law.
- Proven knowledge of school support staff and teachers pay and conditions.
- Proven experience of providing advisory support within the Education sector.
- Good customer and business focus, with a track record of identifying and delivering practical and innovative HR solutions within the framework of organisational policies and procedures.
- Clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Ability to travel to our schools in Kent, Bromley and East Sussex.
What we offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 27 days annual leave (rising to 30 after five years continuous service)
- Cycle to work scheme – tax efficient scheme to acquire a bike for cycling to work
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Supportive leadership team
- Local Government Pensions Scheme
- Kent Rewards Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development
If this sounds like the job you are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please submit an application form via Kent Teach website. Please note, we cannot accept CVs without an application form.
Part of the recruitment process may involve a test, presentation, or other assessment.
How to apply
To apply for this position please click the 'apply' button which will take you to an online application form on Kent Teach.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01795 426091 (option 2)
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Mr Chidi Okwesilieze, Head of Human Resources, for an informal discussion regarding the post email@example.com or Mobile: 07498 232277.
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/application forms on file once the position is filled.
Closing Date – Wednesday 4th August 2021
Interview – Tuesday 10th August 2021
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure