This role will support a division of the business, and work both with the division Head and the function heads based in 2 UK offices.Also, close collaboration will be required with your counterpart in APAC.
This is a complex role requiring an individual to be both operational and strategic, supporting challenges in the business and promoting best in class HR solutions. The individual needs to be able to play a role in firm-wide solutions while also supporting departmental group challenges. In addition, you will be a key role model in the ongoing transformation of HR, leveraging centres of excellence and the global operational delivery hubs to deliver best in class service.
As a core member of the Division's management team, support Division Head and Function Heads on all people-related aspects.
- Develop strategic people plan to support the successful achievement of the Division's business plan and goals
- Participate in regular discussions with the Division Head and, Function Heads on immediate resourcing and succession planning requirements in order to identify gaps and develop plans to fulfil both short term and long-term requirements.
- Responsible for talent and career development. Ensure talent mapping of high performers and providing support to leaders in developing talent.
- Act as a change manager and when required lead on various key projects throughout the year
- Manage the appraisal and promotion process
- Advise and coach on performance management and the related issues and challenges.
- Provide advice and intervention to the business on complex employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievances etc.
- Lead on plans and initiatives alongside Line Managers on diversity and inclusion to help the firm achieve its goals and targets, in line with firm objectives and work to embed these within the business.
- Work with leaders to co-ordinate and manage internal communication initiatives and to drive employee engagement
- Support the Heads of HR with ad hoc projects to deliver the global strategy. Lead on, or contribute to, projects to develop HR practices and processes
- Experience in delivering high quality HR support to a sophisticated client base, dealing with senior stakeholders and forging strong relationships at every level.
- "Can do" ethos.
- Confident and resilient and able to offer credible advice.
- Able to move from strategic reviews to hands on operational matters
- Able to demonstrate depth of commercial understanding of the business.
- Ideally epxerience of working in a Professional services environment