Senior HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be supporting our client on an 12 month interim Senior HRBP role. Based in Birmingham your remit will cover teh whole of the West Midlands, leading a team of 10 HR professionals, responsible for a client group of over 4,000.
You will develop and manage the HR Business Partner Team including Business Partners, Assistant Business Partners and HR Administration support.
Provide professional support to senior managers within the service on complex case management issues. You will need to coach, support and develop the Business Partner Team to ensure consistency of advice and support is provided to managers across the Service on a diverse range of case management issues including discipline, grievance, attendance management, pay and grading and capability.
Provide analytics and narrative around key performance indicators including Attendance Management and Discipline and Grievance
Support managers in significant change management areas of work including wider service transformation and providing technical HR advice in a timely and consistent matter.
Manage the day to day Employee Relations relationship with the recognised Trade Unions around all matters relating to change management, case management and People related matters.
Support the Joint Consultative Committee and provide advice and guidance to all managers around the timely engagement with the committee.
Senior HR Business Partner - About You.
- CIPD Chartered Member / Level 7 or equivalent is essential
- Experience of leading, coaching and developing a team of HR professionals
- Excellent UK Employment Law knowledge is key.
- Strong communication skills including experience of consultation and negotiation and influencing.
- Employee Relations Experience specifically collective bargaining and working with recognised Trade Unions.
- Policy Research and Development
- You will need to ideally be available to start a role ASAP and comfortable with a 12 month FTC
Apply for Senior HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly