Global L&D Business Partner, for a professional services firm with multiple locations throughout the UK. Salary up to £55K + 10% Car allowance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation who is in growth mode which naturally puts L&D as a key priority. My client offers a great working environment within a highly collaborative team, a fantastic culture and values along with the responsibility of driving the L&D strategy forward.
The role can be based from home with travel to any of their 3 major offices in the UK which are, London, Bath & Manchester.
The function of this role will see you providing L&D consultancy to a range of stakeholders across the globe. You will build appropriate learning for the modern fast pace multi-generational workforce of the future.
On a global platform, you will operate as a crucial enabler to the continuous development and innovation of skills and learning within the business.
Duties will include:
* Influencing business impact through L&D consulting advice and partnering with the business in the design of solutions aligned to strategic priorities
* Driving business and individual improvement through performance consulting conversations with key stakeholders; identifying future capability needs for individuals, teams and regions.
* Partnering with regional leaders and teams to achieve business outcomes through continuous learning. Focus areas include consulting and advisory skills, global sustainability and climate actions, management and leadership
* Deliver bespoke learning interventions (including train the trainer, mentoring, group coaching, learn & share interactive workshops) to support teams in the delivery of their projects in line with our strategy and client requirements
* Cultivating a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration through learning communities globally
* Being at the forefront of equity, inclusion and diversity, supporting equitable development across the global organisation
* Leading on global and regional people development through learning programmes, online social tools, knowledge transfer and mentoring at all levels
* Embracing technological change, researching and learning new technologies to improve the learning and user experience
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about L&D with hands-on experience partnering with technical experts and be adept with the application of digital tools to deliver learning outcomes. You will be a subject matter expert in L&D tools and practices along with the ability to facilitate, consultant, engage and influence people at all levels across the business. Your experience of working with a learning management system ideally within a global organisation will be a huge benefit along with your ability to design learning experiences in a modern way keeping up with the latest thinking in digital learning. You will be credible and approachable and enjoy working with a diverse client group. You will of worked ideally within a partnership organisation within Professional or Financial services.
This is a fantastic role that will really allow you to deliver inspirational L&D learning and make a positive impact across a global business.
For more information and to apply please contact me now email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.