Working alongside the current Recruitment Manager over the next 2-3 months, this role is to undertake a full end to end review of currently recruitment processes and in the development of an updated recruitment strategy for the next 3 years. This might be someone who has previous experience leading or overseeing recruitment (ideally in the social care sector) or who works as a consultant (again ideally who supports charities/social care providers).
I'm delighted to be partnering this not-for-profit organisation based in Yorkshire.
The scope of this 3 month project would be to:
- Work with Recruitment Manager to undertake a full review of our recruitment practices including
- How they advertise and where
- Assess value for money in current recruitment practices i.e. conversion rates from adverts
- Current interview process
- Current on-boarding process
- Scope out what they need from their recruitment and on-boarding software in preparation for a tender exercise later in the year
- Support in the development of a new recruitment strategy that focuses on
- How they attract a younger demographic to social care
- How they maximise any competitive advantage e.g. currently pay above living wage foundation rates to everyone
- Specific recruitment strategy for Nurses and our Drug and Alcohol services
- Future proofing (social care has a number of issues that are likely to impact on workforce numbers in the future)
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and have the following experience:
This interim role is paying £300-400 per day, outside of IR35 for 2-3 days per week for 3 months.