I am currently partnering with a global pharmaceutical business to recruit an interim learning business partner. Working closely with the CPO and Learning Director you will work to review and create an effective and innovative learning ecosystem.
Key responsibilities include;
- Strategic business partners with customer unit leadership teams to understand learning gaps preventing effective brand implementation with the local teams.
- To provide field coaching support for the customer unit to drive uplift in brand, TA and competitor knowledge.
- To co-lead the learning strategy for the customer unit, effectively collaborating with the wider learning ecosystem and demonstrate agility in supporting learning based on a brand life-cycle.
- To manage a learning budget demonstrating outputs for all learning experiences. Lead on the analysis, design, coordination, delivery of on-boarding programs across a variety of brands, to ensure that new starters are validated efficiently and effectively through blended learning.
- Be called upon to design and implement enterprise level (CPO) training programs, for new and existing associates, to ensure the skills, knowledge and attitude of our field-based Associates are best-in-class and compliant with ABPI code and practice.
- Work closely with colleagues to design and implement on-going blended learning to ensure Associates retain a high level of therapy area, product and competitor knowledge.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the timely design and implementation of bespoke selling skills and product-related training activities, that address identified skill, knowledge and/or behaviour gaps.
Candidates will be experienced in the creation of global learning programs ideally within a pharmaceutical or research environment. You will be able to demonstrate experience in influencing at a senior level and implementing change. This is day rate role within IR35.