Page Personnel HR are working with a Page Platinum client in Burnley who are seeking an HR Administrator to join and support their team for a maternity cover. This role will give you great exposure to some interesting core areas of HR.
Our client are a successful manufacturing company with a site in Burnley. Due to a maternity leave, they are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join and support them for the next 9 months with an exciting HR project. This is a great opportunity for someone who is hoping to specialise further in the HR field.
The key responsibilities for the HR Administrator are focusing on the HR service delivery, accurate administration of L&D databases, assisting with resourcing processes, facilitating the member experience, building the company brand and culture, design and deliver company induction plans, creating training plans, Learning & Development coordination, liaising with suppliers and managers, managing the apprenticeship levy and assisting with succession planning. The role is based in Burnley.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience within an HR/L&D capacity
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- meticulous attention to detail
- computer literate with MS Office and in-house systems
- ability to handle and manipulate data on Excel
- excellent organisational skills
- efficient and able to work under own initiative
Our client offers a salary c£20K, maternity contract until April 2022 earliest, good exposure to OD strategy, good benefits.