Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Our client is seeking to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Specialist to oversee and administer the employees perfect rewards and smart benefits. You will assess needs and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organisational trust and satisfaction.
The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing the company's profile as best place to work.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our client's strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity etc)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Assess employees needs by conducting organisational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
- Proven working experience as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Previous experience with organisational psychology and labour market surveys
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £55,000 plus car allowance
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly