Trainer - L&D
Trainer - L&D / South East England / Human Resources / Personnel / Training
A well respected organisation based in South East England are seeking a Trainer - L&D for a remote role that will involve delivering training at various sites in the South region combined with working from home.
As Trainer - L&D you will be responsible for:
- To assist the Learning and Organisational Development Manager and Learning and Development Business Partner to deliver organisational requirements for mandatory training and other L&D needs of individual staff and managers.
- To develop and deliver creative and engaging L&D training programme(s) and workshops for staff to build capability and drive change.
- To design, deliver and evaluate a rolling programme of L&D training and refresher training in line with the organisational-wide learning and development plan.
- To ensure that staff development reflects the needs of the Torganisation, Policies and Procedures, and relevant legislation and applicable Regulatory requirements.
- To work within a quality assurance framework and to keep records in line with the policies and procedures of the Trust. Assist the Learning & Organisational Development Manager and Learning & Development Business Partner to develop systems to monitor the quality of the programme/training and ensure that staff competency is assessed as part of the training process.
- To ensure that the learning management system is updated with attendance and other relevant data in a timely manner.
- To evaluate and modify the quality of existing internal and external training programmes to maximise learner experience and capability development
- To proactively reflect changes in the L&D interventions in partnership with subject matter experts, managers and the Learning and Organisational Development Manager.
- To provide cover and support for other regional Trainer(s) if required and where demand is identified.
- To attend training where learning and development is identified or required. This includes any other specialist training.
- PTLLS, Cert in Education CIPD or equivalent qualification
- CTLLS / DTLLS or equivalent qualification
- Experience of using PowerPoint, preparing and delivering presentations
- Ability to be creative in delivery techniques
- Demonstrable experience of using effective facilitation and a range of training delivery skills, including webinar, virtual delivery and classroom to diverse audiences
- Good coaching skills
- Full driving licence and is able to meet any travelling requirements of the post
£25,000 plus benefits
£4000 car allowance