Oakleaf Partnering are working with a Global organisation to recruit a long term contractor into their HR Generalist team. Working with the Regional Head of HR Operations you will deliver professional HR Support to the organisation in the UK & Europe, across multiple brands and sites, to ensure that the Company operates not only within the legal requirements but also in the spirit of the brand.
The role is an integral client facing part of the HR Operations Shared Service model, which requires the ability to apply sound judgement while providing professional and commercial HR business partnering support to various senior stakeholders, including HR, across the UK & European businesses areas.
Key responsibilities include;
- Being the Operational HR Support to Head of HRs, Senior HRBPs and Department Heads on all HR matters relating to the teams
- Working closely with the Lead HR Generalist to roll out HR initiatives into the business
- Support and drive business facing projects
- Drive campaigns on Inclusion and Diversity, provide statistics as required on HR metrics
- Work with the Global HR Business Partners and Management to create infrastructures that support career progression and development.
- Ensure that any employee specific changes on benefits are communicated in a timely manner to the wider HR team to meet monthly deadlines to process them
- Review and approve contracts, changes to T&C, ensuing that they are maintained efficiently
- Collaborate with the Senior Global Business Partners and Reward team, to manage the annual pay review process across the UK & Europe
- Assure the integrity of the HR Management System by auditing the data with business areas (reporting lines, cost centres, etc) by working closely with the HRIS Specialist
- Responsible for the timely data preparation for the monthly Payroll process across the group using outsourced payroll bureaus
- Manage all ER matters in a timely manner to a high level of customer service
- To coach Management teams on all HR matters and develop their leadership skills
Candidates will have a background within a global organisation ideally managing across multiple brands. You will be able to demonstrate experience in managing Recruitment campaigns, rolling out L&D initiatives, and have an excellent knowledge of employee relations management with pragmatic solutions in mind (strong working knowledge of UK employment law is essential). Ideally candidates will be business fluent in French.