Oakleaf Partnership are working with a growing Health-tech organisation to provide a short-term Interim HR Director solution. The role has overall responsibility for managing the strategy and processes related to building and retaining the current exceptional team.
Key activities will include
- Ensure a stellar and values driven employee experience, from the basic operational, to performance management and through to the career development of our talented people
- Champion the diversity and inclusion agenda, role model best practice across all aspects of the function and embrace the passion which is brought to the business in our mission driven business
- Develop an innovative global recruitment strategy which builds a brand which promotes equal opportunities, attracts the brightest of talent, can successfully operate across multiple markets and ensures we identify the right talent who will excel in our fast paced and transforming business
- Manage and further develop the compensation & benefits framework which attracts and retain the best talent within our chosen markets; work closely with the Remuneration & Talent Committee to deliver the Total Reward agenda which supports the business strategy.
- Champion internal communications, driving the quarterly Peakon Engagement & Wellbeing surveys and following up with insights and responses to employee feedback openly and transparently
- Utilize your innovative mindset to develop new ways of working across a diverse talent pool to optimize performance, ensure authenticity and positive mental wellbeing for our people; Understand how to use technology and data to understand key issues and engage with the teams to produce solutions.
You will be an experienced interim within scaling technology-based organisations. Business acumen, experience at operating and influencing senior stakeholders and adaptability are all requirements this assignment. Due to the nature of this role, it does fall within IR35.