L&D Coordinator located in Newcastle Upon Tyne
Your new company
I have recently registered an L&D Coordinator role with a growing organisation with multiple offices located globally. They are increasing their Newcastle Hub and are on the look out for an L&D Coordinator or a candidate with strong coordination and administration skillset.
Your new role
In your new position you will work closely with the L&D managers based on the different sites to support them with the coordination of training and L&D material. You will be part of a team of 3 L&D Professionals in the North East.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinating L&D material and training sessions across multiple sites
- Administer psychometric assessments and produce reports
- Update the system accordingly
- Co-ordinate the end to end internal and external training for the organisation either online or face to face
- Ensure that all relevant L&D systems and processes are updated on a continuous basis so that all our records are accurate and current for reporting purposes
- Support on any recruitment needs
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate a strong administration and coordinating skill set in a previous position.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within an L&D team (desirable)
- Strong organisational skill set
- Able to engage with key stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- 25 days hols + Bank hols - Buy & sell
- GP Service
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for L&D Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly