Senior HR Advisor
The position of Human Resources Advisor is a key role within the business - critical to making the business successful in the long term. The HR Advisor will possess the desire for continuous improvement in both the working environment and company culture with market leading class status being the ultimate goal.
A leading construction company based in Warrington.
- Full responsibility of the HR function across the business and for the full employee life cycle
- Research and implement new techniques and best practices
- Developing an excellent working relationship with all Managers and the company's workforce
- Develop policies, practices, and systems to deliver the family ethos and to meet legislative requirements
- Advise and guide the Senior Team and Site Management on all HR policies and procedures to ensure consistency and fairness of treatment in line with company values
- Work with Senior Team to ensure guidelines are adhered to during salary reviews and changes to employee circumstances
- Maintain HR Personnel Records electronically and hardcopy files
- Human resource / personnel functions including Recruitment, Absence Management, Disciplinary/Grievance procedures, Performance Appraisals, Capability/Probation reviews, Onboarding & Exit interviews, Redundancies and Job Offer/Contracts
- Responsible for uploading new starters to the payroll and pension system and interaction with Finance on weekly/monthly changes
- A proven track record of at least 5 years' experience working in Human Resources
- Knowledge of using HR database, employee record systems, basic payroll systems.
- Working across Multi sites with various Site Teams.
- Leadership skills and experience.
- Experience working with internal and external contacts
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- In house gym
- Staff treats