Growing Tech Firm
£60,000 - £80,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a growing Tech business based in West London. Due to growth across the business, I am working on a first HR hire for the organisation. This is a brilliant role for someone who is keen to build a dynamic people function from the ground up.
Reporting into and working closely with the CEO, this role will have a huge focus on building a culture, and implementing a People strategy that allows the business to succeed.
- Act as a strategic thought partner to the Senior Leadership team.
- Partner with and advise leaders and managers on all things people-related, such as performance management, employee relations, and organisational development.
- Advise and consult with management on HR policies and programs.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to design and implement employee processes and create employee experiences, including communication, offsite meetings and internal forums.
- Drive all recruitment activity, supporting the attraction, identification and selection of future talent.
- Manage the hiring process from the application stage to offer; screen and select candidates, evaluate technical and business skill level as well as culture fit, drive the interview and offer process, including reference checks and salary recommendations.
- Create bespoke onboarding plans for new joiners and co-ordinate the roll out of a smooth onboarding process.
- Support the integration of teams as part of our merger and acquisition strategies.
- Work with legal counsel and external consultants to help ensure compliance with employment legislation
- A background of 5+ years as an HR business partner with strong commercial awareness, preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organisations.
- Ideal candidate would have experience supporting sales organisations and remote teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business.
- Experience in resourcing via direct channels including LinkedIn, networking and online media channels.
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and strong customer service orientation.
- Experience implementing people programs including performance management, employee relations, review processes, HR compliance, and employee development and growth.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, judgement and decision-making skills.
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of UK legislation, dispute resolution techniques and experience of handling Employee Relations issues