HR Advisor - Barnet - £38-40,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a strong HR Advisor to join this commercial organisation as the right hand person. Reporting into the Head of HR you will provide guidance and support to Directors, Line Managers and employees across the business.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Supporting the Head of HR with the development and implementation of HR strategies
- Ensure employees receive appropriate support and guidance
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Provide and support the Head of HR with grievance, disciplinary, redundancy and performance issues
- Produce and present monthly HR related information and statistics on a range of topics
- Ad-hoc Projects
It is imperative that you have the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- 3+ years proven experience in a similar role
- Clear understanding of Employment Law
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational, time management an attention to detail
- Confident user of excel and analyse data and run reports
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly