Page Personnel HR are working with a Bolton-based client who are seeking an HR Advisor to join their well-established team. The role is permanent and will be generalist and involves varied project work.
Our client are well-established and very successful. They are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor to join and support their busy team. The role is generalist and is a great opportunity to get some exposure to various projects. Our client are based in Bolton.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are providing a professional HR service to the wider business, acting as first point of contact for all enquiries related to employee relations casework, providing support and advice to managers and senior stakeholders, assisting with recruitment, onboarding and training of staff, maintenance of in-house systems, producing reports for senior management. The role is based in Bolton.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- generalist experience in a similar role
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- computer literacy and experience with reporting
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- CIPD level 5/7 desired but not essential
Our client offers a salary c£25-30K, good benefits, free parking.