Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist to join a Global Life Science Consultancy Business based in Central London.
The role is brand new which has been designed due to growth, giving anyone who is successful the opportunity to grow with the company! Expectations are that you will have at least 2-3 years HR generalist experience with the hunger and drive to pick up more responsibility.
Sitting within a team of three and reporting to the Director of People and Performance, your key responsibilities will be:
- Be the primary point of contact for all global employees for any HR-related queries.
- Managing the employee life cycle and all HR Administration for all sites (7x across the Globe).
- Responsible for managing and continuously improving internal HR processes.
- Deal with all visa applications for new employees.
- Devise a coherent strategy to improve the company's engagement and retention strategy.
- You will be responsible for managing the company's HRM system (HiBob).
- Preparing, amending, and managing Company HR Policy Documents for each of the global locations.
- Supports the Global Director of Operations in the running of the company's US-based office premises.
Whilst the role may be quite junior to start with (first 3-6 months whilst setting things up), the role will continue to grow and have the potential to build a bigger team around it. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious individual who strives to own their own function.
- At least 2 years' experience within a HR generalist role
- Experienced working within a fast-growth company
- Strong communication skills
- Strong administrative skills