Workforce Planning Lead
Workforce Planning Lead
Your new company
This role is working for a wider public sector body, who is known to be an amazing employer! They are located in Swindon, in which you'll be expected to travel to the office the maximum of once every two weeks.
Your new role
- Work together with HR colleagues to ensure that HR initiatives and proposed changes are prioritised, appropriate, well planned, and well delivered.
- Create workforce plans that sustain the current and future organisation
- Influence and manage key internal stakeholders in the aim of following the key initiatives for the wider organisation
- Work with various teams, such as finance to ensure that budgets are met within the head count and workforce budgets
- Promote and support HRBPs and business leaders in their local workforce planning activity, supporting them in using the workforce planning tool kit, providing expertise, facilitation, and analytical support
- Lead in widening use of the workforce planning toolkit - developing and delivering training, influencing, and coaching users, and evolving the toolkit to incorporate wider analysis and themes as its use extends and understanding and engagement matures
- Contribute to the talent team's ownership of modelling current and future workforce requirements, labour market, and talent scenarios, to enable better understanding of workforce make up and capability, to identify trends and benchmarking data, to provide in-depth analysis of talent cohorts, to ensure the most effective internal and external talent approaches are adopted
- Manage a range of strategic workforce planning projects, ensuring that all initiatives are prioritised and delivered with impact and pace
- Collating and delivering workforce reporting and MI data
What you'll need to succeed
- In depth knowledge and experience of successfully developing and implementing strategic workforce planning in a complex organisational environment/diverse and specialist staff groups
- Experience of creating and influencing development of strategic workforce planning whilst making connections, innovating and pragmatically shaping evolving solutions, staying curious and creative
- Demonstrable collaboration skills, and experience of influencing stakeholders and decision makers Experience in using data and analytics to bring new insight, demonstrate impact and return on investment
- Strong communication skills (in writing, presentation etc) and able to communicate complex information concisely and clearly
- Demonstrable experience of managing and prioritising multiple change management and project management workstreams
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Workforce Planning Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly