Head of HR
Experienced Senior HR Business Partner or Head of HR to lead and develop HR for this international business based in West Midlands. Includes travel to a 2nd site twice/week.
Established and reputable international manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton, with additional sites.
As Head of HR you will lead a small HR team and have responsibility for the ongoing development of HR to support a high performance culture and ongoing development of people across the UK business. You will be based at Wolverhampton, with travel to a 2nd site twice-weekly. This is a varied role and key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing employee relations activities including disciplinaries and grievances, sickness and absence.
- Developing and forming HR policies and procedures that relate to a manufacturing focused environment.
- Leading on the development of a robust and forward-thinking approach to recruitment & selection including the approach to Diversity, Inclusion and Equality.
- Identifying and developing training and development for employees including development of managers and leaders.
- Staff retention and engagement.
- Working closely with the SLT, acting as coach and trusted advisor.
- Development of a high performing HR team.
- Compensation - developing the pay & reward strategy.
- Organisational Development.
- Change management.
To be considered for this role you will have proven experience at Senior HR Business Partner level or Head of HR (or equivalent) within a manufacturing business and be adept at balancing the need for strong operational HR with the development of longer term strategy to build a high performing HR service.
You will have resilience and a flexible approach with broad experience to draw on as well as sound experience of working through change. You will also be confident in playing a key role on the SLT.
This role will suit someone looking to develop towards HR Director.
Up to £70,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus.
Career progression opportunities.