Talent Acquisition Specialist
My client, a leading asset managers based in the West End, currently have a need for a Senior Recruiter on a 6-9 month basis. Working alongside 1 other Recruiter this role will be responsible for hiring across EMEA and APAC at all levels.
- Provide exceptional client service and candidate experiences throughout the full life cycle of recruiting
- Consult with managers to scope recruitment needs and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies
- Provide support as a recruitment expert to line managers, delivering efficient processes, benchmarking and offer management
- Monitor and facilitate best practice candidate interview processes
- Influence hiring managers on the importance of Diversity in the Recruitment process
- Solid tenure as an in-house recruiter within an asset / investment management ideally
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability act in an advisory capacity to the business function and effectively influence senior level business partners
- Ability to provide an excellent candidate experience
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Competitive salary on offer.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly