Talent Acquisition Administrator
This Varied Talent Acquisition Administrator position offers variety and the chance to work for one of the leading employers in Cambridge in the IT & Technology sector. Working with an senior management team in need of support with current growth and a recruitment drive
This innovative IT & Technology company are an national employer of choice offering a great environment and culture for employees to thrive, with this Talent Acquisition Administrator role initially on a temporary basis but with opportunities to impress and secure a longer term position. Based in in South Cambridge on the Biomedical Campus they have parking on site.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Administrator to handle everything from assisting with pre screening, scheduling interviews, to tracking candidate data, to ensuring that candidates have an amazing experience as they consider their next career. The right candidate will thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our candidates top of mind.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with recruiters, sourcers, and hiring managers to move candidates through the recruiting process
- Own the candidate experience and create memorable interactions that inspire the best to work at this IT & Technology company on Cambridge Biomedical Campus
- Help to develop and improve recruiting processes from the ground up
Talent Acquisition Administrator Education and/or Experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced, collaborative Human Resource / Talent Acquisition department, experience in Administration may also be considered.
- Incredible attention to detail and organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills - you know how to make an impression through phone & email!
- Excellent at building relationships quickly in a corporate setting.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Hustle! We are a lean team, so be prepared to contribute to additional recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
Flexible employer offering hybrid working for someone based locally and able to commute into the offices within the week. Competitive salary and long term prospects should you impress on the initial temporary assignment