Your new company
A leading supply chain organisation based in Corby are currently recruiting for an experienced HR People Advisor for immediate start on a 6 month FTC.
Your new role
Working as a HR / People Advisor you will be supporting the senior HR Officer and wider HR team to provide a proactive and efficient HR advisory service with duties including:
- Provide effective and customer focussed HR service supporting all aspects of employee cycle and engagement
- Producing timely and accurate reports
- Contract management
- Developing and maintaining relationships with managers to assist in planning and solutions relating to HR policies
- Advising on absence management, performance reviews, investigations
- Note taking and investigation at disciplinary hearings
- Keeping database up to date (Oracle/Kronos)
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role the company are looking for experienced HR Advisors who ideally have experience within supply chain / logistics or similar industries. You will need experience in all round generalist HR operations with excellent interpersonal skills. You will need a flexible approach to working and be adaptable with ability to work using own initiative. You will be first port of call to managers and employees regarding HR related queries and so excellent communication skills are needed.
Recent experience in a HR Advisor role is essential along with a good understanding and knowledge of employment law, ensuring you are up to date with any changes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.