HR Administrator 6 Month FTC Stafford £23,000 Per Annum
Your new company
This business is a leading supply chain partner for British business and are now looking to add a HR Administrator to their team to support them through a busy period. This role is a six month fixed term contract and you will be based in Stafford.
Your new role
- An essential supporting role to the HR and site management team
- Supporting high volume recruitment activity across all levels / departments
- Preparing induction packs
- Completion of documentation to a high standard for submission to Shared Services department
- Supporting the HR / management team with ER issues, in particular with disciplinary and grievance issues including advice, minute taking, supporting meeting and writing relevant correspondence
- Maintaining sickness absence and disciplinary records
- Providing professional service to all employees, the public and external organisations ensuring that all queries are dealt with effectively
- Generating various weekly and monthly HR reports
- Co-ordinating and supporting delivery of management training
- Attending , preparing for and taking an active role in meetings as required, including daily / weekly department team meetings
- Assisting the HR Advisor & HR Manager drive employee engagement initiatives across the site
- Support the engagement and communication activities
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success, you will be a forward thinking individual with a passion for HR.
What you'll get in return
The annual salary for this role is ranging from £21,000-£23,000 depending on experience, working hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-16:00 and onsite parking is available.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly