HR Administrators / Recruitment Administrators, we need you! we have 2 opportunities to join team in Dorset
Were working with a busy HR & Recruitment team who are in need of 2 x HR Administrators / Recruitment Administrators to handle all aspects of recruitment administration from initial advert, interview arrangements, offer letters and compliance process of vetting and onboarding.
You will be working as part of a busy and collaborative team handling a range of processes of HR/Recruitment activities.
You will be handling all aspects of recruitment/HR Administration of the recruitment cycle including :-
- Developing and writing job adverts
- Handling/processing applications
- Creating cv shortlists
- Arranging interviews
- Developing/sending offer letters / pre employment documents
- Collating vetting requirements including references
Were seeking 2 x HR Administrators for initial temporary contracts with opportunities to work either full time 5 days per week or 4 days as a minimum.
- Were looking for experienced and organised HR Administrators
- You will need sound and efficient administration experience ideally with a background of HR Administration / recruitment or working within HR departments.
- Sound computer literacy skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
These roles are based on site in Poole, full time or 4 days per week
2-3 months initial contract but opportunities for longer term fixed term and permanent in future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.