HR Operations Manager
HR Operations Manager - Leeds
Annapurna HR have been engaged to find a HR Operations Manager for a leading Financial Services organisation with a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering all operational HR activity, developing continuous improvement strategies and be the subject matter expert for Workday. They will work very closely with the HR Digital team on all system enhancements and other HR Solutions to deliver an excellent employee experience.
- Developing continuous improvement strategies.
- Identify and design service improvements for the HR team, ensuring consistency across all departments.
- Act as the Workday SME.
- Oversee the implementation and running of the time management tool.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to teams such as HR Advisors, Payroll, Reward and ER with regards to all HR policies and processes.
- Experience working within a HR Operations focused position.
- Extensive Workday experience.
- Knowledge of HR Service processes and practices.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and relationship management.
This is a really fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced organisation and a large HR team, in a position that will see you gain exposure to many areas of HR.
This role is based in Leeds and paying up to £55,000 DOE + benefits.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is of interest.