Exciting and varied HR Advisor role looking for someone with good base HR experience keen to develop their career into this position to support the HR business Partners and Manager. FMCG client base din the Downham Market area
This FMCG employer of choice have a great reputation for supporting career development with this HR Advisor role being no different and looking for someone whose started their HR career and ideally CIPD. With parking on site your own transport is required for this flexible employer offering 2 days working from home a week and flexible hours.
HR Advisor duties and responsibilities;
- Issuing new contracts and managing contractual amendments
- Onboarding processes
- Supporting and liaising with recruitment activity across East Anglia
- HR System data input of new starters and processing change requests from managers
- Assist the HR Business partner of policy developments and HR Projects
- Work with regional HR teams to provide a great service to the operational business.
- The successful HR Advisor will have a background in HR and of ideally started their CIPD or be keen to do so.
- Prior HR experience is a must with a desire to progress your career within the field of HR.
- Great communication skills
- excellent attention to detail
- Good confidentiality and sensitivity to HR matters
- Experience supporting recruitment
Competitive package to include 25 days holiday, Bonus scheme, enhanced pension, CIPD study support, flexible working