Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Your new company
Hays HR are excited to partner with our very value client who operate in Financial Services, seeking to appoint Talent Acquisition Specialist. In this role you will primarily be responsible for all recruitment for the businesses; t Responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process from validating the job description with the Hiring Manager through to gathering all information for offer. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will consult with the business to provide market information, obtain resource plans and devise sourcing strategies to fill current and future demand. Our clients vision is to meet the mobility needs of their customers through financial services solutions for the brands. The Strategic Priorities focus on the development of the people, performance delivery, penetration, efficiency, customer loyalty and protection - maintaining strong risk management and compliance practices. They promote a collaborative culture of people who actively contribute with integrity. Agile, open minded and adaptive to deliver at pace, with customers at the heart of all they do. With a team of 1,000 people in 12 European Countries, and strong stakeholder support, there are a wide range of career opportunities with continuous internal and external training.
Your new role
- You will recruit for permanent and interim requisitions in line with company policy.
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels and use own initiative to prioritise workloads.
- Qualifying vacancy with Hiring Manager, define sourcing strategy, shortlist suitable candidates, arrange interviews, post interviews debrief with Hiring Manager and HR Ops, inform unsuccessful candidates, through to preparing offer information for successful candidate to HR.
- You will have experience and be in control of all local advertising channels, all agency relationships and be the champion of the company´s career site and local employee referral programme.
- You must be well organised and can deal with conflicting priorities.
- Update all systems, files and reports in a timely fashion, service requests for information.
- Facilitates and delivers HR 'company' systems, processes and procedures e.g. recruitment systems, tracking, assessment and recruitment processes, legal policies, etc.
- You will be actively involved in strategic TA projects and development/ implementation of best practice.
- Use demand plan to proactively build candidate pipeline using various channels.
- Identify your training needs to ensure we can continually improve the service offerings.
- Support the HR operations team as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- Graduate calibre or equivalent experience
- You must have experience as an onsite / in-house recruitment specialist
- You must have experience of managing approvals, external recruitment processes and talent mapping to aid decision making for stakeholders.
- A proven self-starter who can self-source suitable candidates directly.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly