Part Time HR Manager
In this fast paced and varied role, you will cover all aspects of generalist HR, providing specialist input, advice and guidance to business managers and their teams to support the achievement of business operational activities and strategic objectives. Additionally, you will manage a number of HR projects. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Part Time HR Manager to join our small but dynamic team in Wythenshawe.
Our client are a financial services business going from strength to strength. They aim to offer the best services to their clients but to also make the working environment one when people thrive and love to be.
The main duties of the Part Time HR Manager are:
- Act as the HR point of contact for a number of areas of the business
- Understand current and future business needs, and customer specific requirements
- Work with and provide advice to managers on people issues
- Ensure issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner and that solutions are actioned within agreed timescales
- Support the recruitment process, including drafting job descriptions, preparing interview questions, completing pre-employment screening and on-board new recruits
- Work alongside other employees to support a range of internal and external initiatives to improve employee engagement and performance
- Pro-actively exploit opportunities where HR can add value to the business by developing, reusing or adapting either new or previously developed solutions
- Ensure policies/procedures are up to date and implemented in a consistent and professional way ensuring managers/employees fully understand the spirit and, where appropriate, legal framework that underpins the policy/ procedure
- Upskill, support and coach managers to enable them to maximise the performance of their people
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Plan, implement and maintain efficient and accurate HR administration for all areas
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all documentation, liaising with the payroll bureau and finance department as appropriate
The ideal candidate:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent and/or CIPD qualified
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes and policies
- Up to date knowledge of current and future employment legislation and best practice
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with and present solutions in a persuasive and concise manner to all levels in the Company
- Excellent relationship skills with the capability of operating with people at all levels
- Resilience and sense of humour
- Proven record of delivering quality solutions and seeking ongoing improvements
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
If you have previously worked in Financial Services this would be a benefit.
FTC until the end of DEC 2021.
Part Time HR Manager - Stockport
Ideally looking for candidates that can start immediately.