Regional HR Business Partner - £40,000-45000 + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity working with a successful and growing organisation as a HR Business Partner. Supporting their sites in the East (Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Surrey) you will be working in partnership with the Regional Operations Directer and,be part of the Regional Leadership Team to deliver a progressive and professional HR service in line with the HR strategy.
Key responsibilities will include
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure that the HR plan, projects and initiatives are effectively communicated and implemented across the region.
- Providing a high level of people management and development support including coaching and mentoring.
- Working closely with the employee relations team ensuring that your region is being supported effectively and acting as the point of escalation for the more complex cases.
- Liaising with the wider HRBP team on HR projects including Engagement and Wellbeing, Reward and Resourcing.
- Undertaking HR Site Audits to ensure all legal, regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will have
- Proven experience of operating as a HR Business Partner working regionally.
- The ability to influence the leadership and management teams around the people agenda and issues.
- The ability to manage changing priorities, work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- High levels of professionalism and resilience.
- A strong HR career to date backed up with relevant HR qualifications.
You will be joining a small and busy HR team with a strong belief in their ability to make a difference. They are looking for a colleague keen to get stuck in and show the same passion and positivity. The business has as many challenges as anyone in today's marketplace but it also has plenty of ambition and has recently announced their growth plan for 2021 and beyond.
You will need to be based around the Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire border and will be prepared to do some regional travel as required by circumstances.
Salary: £40,000-45,000 + other attractive benefits.
We are keen to receive CVs via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH231 in any correspondence).
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment we will endeavour to reply to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.