HR Advisor, up to £37k pa + full benefits, Bristol/work from home, 12 month FTC.
Your new company
Future facing law firm with an international presence. This leading organisation combines deep sector understanding with a global overview which is well equipped to help our clients and employees face the future with confidence. They are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. They have a bold approach to a changing future which ensures they nurture employees and recruit top talent.
Your new role
This is an opportunity to work with the HR team to ensure the delivery of a high-quality and responsive HR business partnering service across the firm. Key responsibilities:
- To provide proactive, timely and high-quality generalist HR support across all aspects of the employee lifecycle including performance management, family leave, secondments, flexible working applications, absence management and wellbeing support.
- Supporting the business across all areas of HR and employee relations for example disciplinary and grievance issues
- Coaching and guiding line managers across a wide range of people issues such as talent management, engagement, succession planning and performance management.
- To support cyclical HR activities such as performance reviews, budget planning and the annual reward cycle.
- Work with colleagues across the wider HR Function to drive innovation and continuous improvement, creating and revising policies, procedures and processes that reflect best practice.
- Supporting the delivery of key people projects and other ad hoc initiatives as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong current generalist HR knowledge, able to manage and lead on a broad range of employment issues
- Ideally experienced in a professional sector
- Confident and impactful stakeholder management skills
- Commercial approach, demonstrating sound judgement, good analytical skills, strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable business partnering skills including coaching and influencing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to articulate best practice HR in a practical and accessible manner, both face to face and in writing.
- Flexible mindset able to adapt to change and take others with you.
- Able to build relationships across the business based on trust, respect and service delivery.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment, strong organisational skills and confident managing different priorities.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Competitive package including a full range of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly